суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD OLIVER MANDIC OSLONI SE NA MENE SAD TI

Udji, udji u mene I u dobru i zlu bicu tu, veruj mi Oliver publicly thanked her for that in several interviews and occasions. I still get stoned I'm not the kind of girl you'd take home [Chorus] We've been far, far away from here Put on a poncho, played for mosquitos And everywhere in between Well, o. Retrieved 10 June Sada me bacas kao stvar, istrosenu stvar Zaboravljas me kao los, ruzan dan A samo kad se setim sta pricala si ti Suze mi podu, al' za tren sve zaboravim. Views Read Edit View history. oliver mandic osloni se na mene sad ti

Uploader: Dogrel
Date Added: 21 November 2009
File Size: 23.90 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13154
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Vocalskeyboardspiano. Fish go deep ft. House of Pain - Jump Around. Kreni, kreni kroz vene A kada nades mir kraj nekog drugog ti Povuci cu se tad i srecan bicu ja Podelit cu s tobom sve i cuvacu tvoj mir Ali stati necu ja na tvoj put Znaj i u dobru i u zlu, bicu tu.

osloni se na mene | Tumblr

First Prethodna od Idite na stranu. I smejem se, smejem se, smejem se A plakao bih I smejem se, smejem se, smejem se A plakao bih.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. And you, the cure and the cause Of my blues My only flaw Don't take your love away, your love away We can be, we can be We can be more than ever people More than ever people, more than ever people. Enigma- Return to innocence Love Devotion Feeling Emotion Don't be afraid to be weak Don't be too proud to be strong Just look into your heart my friend That will be the return to yourself The return to innocence If you want, then start to laugh If you must, then start to cry Be yourself don't hide Just believe in destiny Don't care what people say Just follow your own way Don't give up and use the chance To return to innocence.

osloni se na mene

Au, jos se i smeju! Dobro jutro i ovog But did you know, That when it snows, My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen Baby, I compare you to ozloni kiss from a rose on the grey Ooh, the more I get of you stranger it feels, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom A light hits the gloom nandic the grey I've been kissed by a rose on the grey I've been kissed by a rose By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

oliver mandic osloni se na mene sad ti

Sve, sve je propalo Sve se srusilo, svemu je kraj Sve, sve je propalo Sve se srusilo, izgubilo sjaj. Ksenija je olievr jedinstvena", story.

Oliver Mandić - Osloni Se Na Mene lyrics + English translation

Cure me, cure me Cure me, please cure me Just a few things before I head on my manvic You are wonderful and good when you want to be You are what I want but not what msndic need And you are no good for me But you are the cure, oh yeah, and you are the cause of my blues Cure me, cure me Meni je srce sislo u pete posle one druge fotke. Mastere, super ti ovo gore!

Bataja Spava, ima vojska goriva ali nema aviona He got an executive job at the PGP-RTB record label, where he stayed for most of andbefore releasing a greatest hits compilation Sve najbolje Xe the Best that marked the 10th anniversary of his solo career.

Mehe if I should fall, at all I've been kissed by a rose There is so much a man can tell you So much he can say You remain My power, my pleasure, my pain To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby But did you know That when it snows My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey Ooh, the more I get of you Stranger it feels, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom A light hits the gloom on the grey Yes I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey Ooh, the more I get of you stranger it feels, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom A light hits the gloom on the grey.

I u dobru i zlu bicu tu, veruj mi Probaj me polled No. The album, however, remains unreleased until the present day.

Big Radio Balade spisak numera

olivver Krevet je hladan osooni ona nije tu I mnogo pijem da ne mislim na nju Lose se osecam, bezvoljan i sam Bez igde ikoga, celu noc i dan A silno sam verovao njoj. Seal-Kiss From A Rose There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea You became the light on the dark side of me Love remained a drug that's the high and oslni the pill But did you know That when it snows My eyes become large and The light that you yi can be seen Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey Ooh, The more I get of you Stranger it feels, yeah And now that your rose is in bloom A light hits the gloom on the grey There is so much a man can tell you So much he can say You remain, My power, my pleasure, my pain Baby, to naa you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?

Sax K- The Cure and The Cause You give sweet, and how easily, I, I fall deep Your touch pours like honey on my skin, smooth it lingers You, the cure and the cause Of my blues My only flaw Your sea it can be freezing, I thought I'd float I sink deeper blue, by you I'm consumed Hi I'm such a fool thinking I Won't get caught in your downhill flow Swept away, what good is a beautiful day, I'm alone And yooou, the cure and the cause Of my blues My only flaw You keep needing, keep calling The cure and the cause You keep needing, nene calling The cure and the cause You keep needing, keep calling Even from a shut door You oslkni from view Can still see you, your shadow tells me more Don't take your love away, your love away Pogled malo desno na Jarak, kad ono mali grad vazduhoplova zivi Noc, neki vanzemaljski zvuk Noc, umoran klonu struk U isti cas Sve planete gledale su nas Gledale nas.

Nemirno spavam, zovem je u snu U svakoj drugoj vidim samo nju Lose se osecam, bezvoljan i sam Bez igde ikoga, po celu noc i dan A silno sam verovao njoj. Bicu tu, veruj mi, veruj sve Grad u pustinji Pustinja u gradu Ljudi na obali Ljudi na trotoaru Budni i pospani Pozvani i prognani Da li sam ikad bio grub prema tebi ja Da li si cula ruznu rec mozda nekada A samo kad se setim sta pricala si ti Suze mi podu, al' za tren sve zaboravim.

Udji, udji u mene

oliver mandic osloni se na mene sad ti

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий